LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan pledged to build ‘Naya Pakistan’ (new Pakistan), based on rule of law and a corruption-free society.
Addressing tens of thousands of the party cohorts here at Minar e Pakistan, the PTI chief said that he would make only those promises which he could implement.
Imran said that he always condemned drone attacks in Pakistan and he would raise the same voice before America to get the assaults stopped in tribal region.
He said that he would not dramatize the issue of new provinces in order to get votes in forthcoming general elections.
The PTI Chief further said that Pakistan’s future is in the hands of youth. “I am concerned with the well being of that people that is why I joined politics.”
He added that his strength derived from faith in Allah.
Six Promises are:
1. I will never lie to the nation.
2. Me and my government will wage a ‘Jihad’ against injustice in the country.
3. I will keep all my wealth in Pakistan, I will not be like other leaders who rule in Pakistan but keep their wealth abroad.
4. I will not take or allow others to take unfair benifit during PTI’s tenure in the government.
5. I will guard the nation’s tax. It will not be spent on Governor, PM and CM houses. The PTI government will break the walls of the Governor houses.
6. We will stand by overseas Pakistanis.